What is the New Jersey (NJ) Sales Tax Rate?
The sales tax rate in the state of New Jersey (abbreviated NJ) is 7.0% for the whole state.
Some states have different sales tax rates in different counties, however, New Jersey has a single sales tax rate for the entire state. This number is quoted as of May 28, 2010.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California