What is the New Hampshire (NH) Sales Tax Rate?
The New Hampshire sales tax rate is not existent because New Hampshire does not have sales tax. This applies to the entire state. Hence, in part, the state motto, "live free or die."
This data is current as of June 1, 2010.
+by Margaret Walker on Tue, 06/01/2010 - 19:49
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California