What is the Nevada (NV) Sales Tax Rate?
The Nevada sales tax rate is currently 6.85%. Nevada has the same sales tax rate across the whole state. Prescription medications and food items (this does not necessarily include all items purchased at a grocery store) are exempt from the tax.
This data is as of June 1, 2010.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California