What is the Minnesota (MN) Sales Tax Rate?
The Minnesota state sales tax rate is 6.875%. The whole state of Minnesota (abbreviated as MN) uses this same rate. Both over-the-counter and prescription drugs are not taxed, and neither are food items.
This data is current as of June 7, 2010.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 06/07/2010 - 02:08
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962