What is the Massachusetts (MA) Sales Tax Rate?
The Massachusetts state sales tax rate is 6.25%. The whole state uses this sames sales tax rate. As with many states, some items are exempt - particularly, food and prescription medications (this does not include over-the-counter medicaitons).
This data is current as of June 7, 2010.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California