What is the Maryland (MD) Sales Tax Rate?
The Maryland state sales tax rate is 6.0%. This sames sales tax applies to the entire state. Medications - both over the counter and prescription - as well as food items are exempt from the sales tax.
This data is current as of June 4, 2010.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 17:31
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962