What is the Louisiana (LA) Sales Tax Rate?
The Louisiana state sales tax rate is 4.0%. This sames sales tax applies to the entire state, except that in some counties additional tax may apply for food or other items. Food as well as prescription medications are exempted from this sales tax rate.
This data is current as of June 4, 2010.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California