What is the Longest Distance ever Run by a Human?
The longest distance ever run by a man was 226.2 miles. It was run by Dean Karnazes in a about 50 hours of non-stop running. He is also one of the first people to ever run a marathon in Antarctica, the coldest place on earth. Such truly long distances should not be run by normal human beings as they can cause extreme health problems if not very well trained.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California