What is the Largest Meal ever Eaten by a Human?
The largest meal ever eaten consisted of over 6000 calories of food. The meal consisted of 4 large pizzas, two banana splits, three glasses of coke, and a full gallon of clam chowder. This unbelievably large meal was consumed by a Scottish man in 1995. A larger meal eaten by a single person has not yet been officially recorded. Attempting to eat such an enormous quantity of food can be extremely unhealthy and even dangerous: do not do it.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California