User login

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

What is the Journal Nature Acceptance Rate?

Nature is generally considered to be the most prestigious journal in the physical sciences, and so publication in Nature is greatly sought-after. Nature first has an editorial review which screens out about 70% of articles as not being appropriate, too detailed, or not important enough. The remaining 30% are sent out for peer review. Of these, approximately half are accepted for publication. This yields a final acceptance rate, when everything has been taken into account of about 9%. This number obviously fluctuates over time.

by Margaret Walker on Thu, 06/17/2010 - 16:21

Recent Posts


Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5991

Random image

A rumored leaked Sim City 5 screenshot, exact origin is unknown;  the exact release date for Sim City 5 is not yet announced