What is the Journal Nature Acceptance Rate?
Nature is generally considered to be the most prestigious journal in the physical sciences, and so publication in Nature is greatly sought-after. Nature first has an editorial review which screens out about 70% of articles as not being appropriate, too detailed, or not important enough. The remaining 30% are sent out for peer review. Of these, approximately half are accepted for publication. This yields a final acceptance rate, when everything has been taken into account of about 9%. This number obviously fluctuates over time.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California