What is the Illinois (IL) Sales Tax Rate?
The Illinois state sales tax rate is 6.2%. This tax rate applies to the whole state. Both prescription and over-the-counter medication are not taxed by the state sales tax. Food is taxed, however, with an additional 1.0% local tax bringing the total on food to 7.2%
This data is current as of June 8, 2010.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California