What is the Connecticut (CT) Sales Tax rate?
The sales tax rate in the state of Connecticut (abbreviated as CT) is currently 6.0%. Connecticut charges the same sales tax rate for the whole state.
This number is quoted as of May 28, 2010.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 05/28/2010 - 02:17
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California