What is the Biggest/Largest Baby ever Born?
The biggest baby ever born in the world waits 19.2 pounds. The baby was 2 feet long and was delivered by cesarean section operation. This is almost 3 times the size and weight of a normal newborn baby and is almost the same size as a child who is one year old. Such unbelievably large babies are incredibly rare.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California