What is the Best Mining Route in WoW? World of Warcraft Mining and Engineering Route Map
The best mining route in World of Warcraft is a lot simpler and entertaining to run than you might expect. The root quite simply stretches from the Obsidian Dragon Shrine, along the southern edge of Wintergrasp to Borean Tundra’s Steam Flats. Along the way, you will be able to harvest up to eight mote clouds and up to ten mining nodes, as well as a silver elite spawn and fire revenants. The materials you gather usually total about two eternal fires, one 20-stack of saronite, 10 cobalt, 1 blue quality gem, and sometimes titanium as well. You can make as much as 500 gold per hour, since the route takes only 5 minutes to run and is immediately repeatable, with the resources respawning before you can restart the route. See the map for more details.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California