What is the Average Yearly Salary of a Mechanic?
As with most professions, the average yearly salary of an auto mechanic can vary depending on skill level and the city in which they work. Mechanics starting out in their profession can expect a yearly salary of $25,000 to $30,000. Those with a higher skill level or a specialty can earn upwards of $75,000 a year. Some even earn over six figures. Of course those living in urban settings will garner more money than a mechanic working in a rural area. Expect also to see mechanics in higher end dealerships to have a larger salary than those changing oil in a quick stop type of shop. The good news for all mechanics is that as long as people drive cars there will always be a demand for them in the job market, whether they're just beginning their career or are a seasoned specialist.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 15:17
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price