What is the Average Washington Mortgage Refinance Rate?
In economic terms, Washington is in a somewhat unique economic position relative to the nation as a whole. As a result, it is important to note that national mortgage refinance rate averages often vary significantly from those found at the local level. The average Washington mortgage refinance rate is just under 4.2%, with an APR of about 4.4%. The typical average monthly payments for Washington residents is about $1100 per month, although this is most heavily determined by property values.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California