What is the Average Virginia Mortgage Interest Rate?
Virginia residents have faced the same economic troubles as the rest of the nation, and as a result more and more have come to rely upon mortgages to solve their financial hardships. So whether you are taking out your first mortgage or consulting options for changing your pre-existing mortgage, you need to know the average interest rate for mortgages taken out in the state of Virginia. According to data collected from several sources, the average Virginia mortgage interest rate is 3.9%, with an APR of 4.2%. The general average payment for most residents in Virginia is around $1250 per month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California