What is the Average Price of Oil per Barrel Today? Cost of Oil Prior to 9/11
The average price of a barrel of crude oil this year is $69.90. Prior to September 11th, 2001, oil cost $23 per barrel. This pricing difference has been attributed to the increasing difficulty to obtain oil from the Middle Eastern region, as well as the increasing shortage of oil supply throughout the world. Some sources have blamed this pricing difference upon politics and economic manipulation.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price