What is the Average Ohio Home Mortgage Interest Rate?
The state of Ohio is economically positioned so that it is particularly affected by national economic trends. This means that it is very important for Ohio residents to know the facts when it comes to important decisions related to their mortgages. According to economic surveys conducted throughout the state, the average Ohio home mortgage interest rate is 3.9%. You should also know that the average APR is approximately 4.1% and the median monthly payment for Ohio residents is about $1450.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California