What is the Average Mortgage Refinance Loan Interest Rate?
Recently conducted financial surveys conclude that the average mortgage refinance loan interest rate is 3.92% for 15 year fixed rate plans. Longer term plans charge a higher interest rate, with the average for 30 year fixed rate mortgage refinance loan interest rates at 4.38%. These interest rate figures are the lowest they have been in a long time as a result of favorable economic factors as well as government relief plans. Financial experts predict that interest rates will steadily rise after this year, meaning that taking out a fixed rate plan under current conditions is a smart way to save a lot of money in future.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California