What is the Average Mortgage Refinance Interest Rate?
The current average mortgage refinance interest rate is approximately 3.89% for 15 year fixed rate plans. The average 30 year fixed plan has a higher interest rate of 4.62%. Looking at recent economic trends, these rates are the lowest they have been in years, as a result of high market competition stemming from recent economic depression. Government policies targeting the mortgage industry as well as relief funds have also had an effect on the matter. To conclude, if you are considering mortgage refinance, it is best to do it now while interest rates remain at their current lows.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California