What is the Average Mortgage Rate in California?
Due to current national and local economic conditions, more Californian residents than ever before have turned to mortgage as a solution. When considering your mortgage options, it is important to know the average rates in your area as well as in the nation and compare each of your individual options accordingly. So what is the average mortgage rate in California? By combining data accumulated from numerous financial surveys conducted throughout the state, it has been determined that the average mortgage rate in California is 3.8%. This puts the statewide APR at 3.9% and projects a rough estimate of $1100 as an average monthly payment on these mortgages.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California