What is the Average Monthly Payment for a Mortgage? Average Mortgage Monthly Payment
As mortgages become increasingly commonplace throughout the nation, more and more people are asking the question: what is the average monthly payment for a mortgage? According to financial surveys that have been conducted in a large number of focus groups throughout the nation, a particular trend has arisen. In 2005, the average monthly payment for mortgages was $1295. In 2006 increased dramatically to $1687. The current average monthly payment for mortgages is $1879 per month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California