What is the Average Miami Mortgage Refinance Rate?
The city of Miami is affected by an array of economic factors that have the effect of causing a significant discrepancy between the local mortgage refinance rates and those of the state and nation as a whole. Consequently, it is of particular importance that Miami residence be well informed of the strength and validity of their mortgage refinance options. The average Miami mortgage refinance rate is 4.1% and has a 4.2% APR. This translates to a rough median estimate of $1100 in terms of monthly payments.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California