What is the Average Maine Mortgage Rate?
The state of Maine has always been uniquely affected by national and local economic factors. As a result of this, numerous Maine residents need to rely upon mortgages to keep up with their finances. When determining your best options in terms of mortgages, it is of course in your best interest to know the state average mortgage rate. The average Maine mortgage rate is currently at 3.7%, with an APR of 3.8% and an average monthly payment of roughly $1350.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California