What is the Average FIFA Soccer Athletic Trainer Salary? How much does a FIFA Soccer Athletic Trainer make per year?
Soccer is a tough sport when played at the professional level, and so skilled athletic trainers are always required to be on duty. But how much do these athletic trainers earn? The average annual salary of a soccer athletic trainer is $127,000 per annum. Individual salaries may range anywhere from $31,000 to as high as $225,000. Skill and experience are the primary determining factors when it comes to a soccer athletic trainer’s income.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary