What is the Average Cost of living in the Philippines per month/year?
The Consumer Price Index for the Philippines is very low at 39.97. The cost of living is very reasonable with the basic food items costing between $1 and $2 each at the market. If eating out is preferred a meal for two is as low as $10. Transport is very cheap with a monthly pass costing only $22.00. Clothing is fairly inexpensive and the monthly cost for utilities is just over $100.00. Housing is very affordable with a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is around $390 per month , cheaper again outside the city center.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price