What is the Average Cost of living in Wisconsin per month/year?
Wisconsin is not a very expensive state to live in, but on the other hand it’s not very cheap either. In retrospect, it’s about average as far as everyday average costs. The price of food and various factors such as clothing, entertainment, restaurants and repairs is slightly lower than the average while utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone, transportation and health expenses are from 3% to 8% higher. Housing is quite reasonable with the median listing price for houses $119,000 at the lower end and $278,000 at the higher end of the market.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price