What is the Average Cost of living in West Virginia per month/year?
The average cost of living in West Virginia is about 11% lower than the national average. The only index factor slightly higher is transportation. Food prices are very reasonable and the cost of utilities such as gas, electricity and telephone, health expenses and the price of clothing, entertainment, restaurants and repairs are all about 5% lower than average. The median listing price for housing ranges from $92,000 up to $215,00 at the high end of the market.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price