What is the Average Cost of living in Washington DC per month/year?
Washington is a very high class city to live in. This is a good thing in many ways, but it also means that it is very expensive in every aspect. Food prices are about 10% more expensive while transportation costs, health expenses and the cost of clothing, entertainment, restaurants and repairs is about 5% above the average. The biggest factor in the cost of living is housing which is 70% to 80% higher. The average listing price is in excess of $682,000 while the median sales price is $409,000 depending on location.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price