What is the Average Cost of living in Vermont per month/year?
Vermont’s everyday costs combined are several levels higher than in most other places to live. Food prices and health expenses are 5% to 10% higher and transportation is just on the average. Utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone along with other factors including entertainment, restaurants, clothing and repairs are about 20% higher. The cost of housing , however, is lower. The median listing price for houses ranges from $206,000 to $481,000 at the higher end.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price