What is the Average Cost of living in Utah per month/year?
Utah is a very expensive place to live in because it has few resources handy. However, transportation and health costs come in slightly below the average while utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone are nearly 30% cheaper. Marginally above the average is the price of food, clothing, entertainment, repairs and restaurants. The main contributing factor to the relatively high cost of living is housing. The median listing price ranges from $154,000 to a high of $359,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price