What is the Average Cost of living in Turkey per month/year?
The average cost of living in Turkey is based on the Consumer Price Index of 62.50, excluding rent. Basic food items such as bread and milk can be purchased at the supermarket for between $2 to $3 each. If dining out is the preferred option then expect to pay a bit more than $40 for two people. A monthly pass for public transport is about $80 and basic utilities are $195 a month. Housing is reasonably priced with the rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city at $1,663.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price