What is the Average Cost of living in Tennessee per month/year?
The everyday cost of living in Tennessee is well below the national average with only health costs about average. Food prices, utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone, transportation costs and other expenses like clothing, entertainment, restaurants and repairs range between 5% and 15% lower than average. The median listing price for housing in Tennessee starts at $120,000 at the low end while at the high end it goes up to $280,000 and above.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price