What is the Average Cost of living in Tehran per month/year?
The Consumer Price Index in Tehran, Iran is 41.44, excluding rent, so the average cost of living is well below the global average. The cost of basic food items at the supermarket is below average and a couple could dine out at a reasonable restaurant for less than $20. A monthly pass for public transport is about $40 and basic utilities such as electricity, gas and water cost about $85 a month. Rent is about average at $1,160 for a 3 bedroom apartment in the city.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price