What is the Average Cost of living in Switzerland per month/year?
The Consumer Price Index for Switzerland is 118.41, excluding rent, so the cost of living is relatively high. The price of basic food items such as milk and bread at the supermarket is up to $5 each while to dine out costs two people about $75. A monthly pass for public transport is a bit less than $70 and basic utilities such as water, gas and electricity are $145 a month. The rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is quite high at $2,220. It’s cheaper to rent outside the city center and commute.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price