What is the Average Cost of living in Sweden per month/year?
The cost of living in Sweden is quite high. The Consumer Price Index is 104.20, excluding rent. Food is expensive with the cost of basic food items at the supermarket ranging up to $4 each while diners could expect to pay about $70 for a meal for two at a restaurant. A monthly pass for public transport is about $85 and basic utilities such as gas, electricity and water are slightly less than $170 a month. Housing is cheaper than some other European countries. For example, the rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is $1,065 and a similar apartment outside the city center it is $910.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price