What is the Average Cost of living in South Carolina per month/year?
Carolina’s population spends a little under average from year to year. For example, transportation, health and miscellaneous cost such as clothing, entertainment, restaurants and repairs range from 3% to 8% higher than average but food, electricity, gas and telephone costs are marginally lower. The median listing price for houses goes from $129,900 at the low end up to $299,900 at the high end.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price