What is the Average Cost of living in Seattle per month/year?
Seattle is a very posh city, and its citizens have to spend well above the national average on a day to day basis. Surprisingly, though, the cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone is 20% lower than the average while food prices are only just a little bit higher than the average. Other key factors determining the cost of living such as transportation, health expenses and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are all about 25% higher than the norm. Housing is the most expensive factor. The median listing price is$582,093 and sales price is $374,627.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price