What is the Average Cost of living in San Antonio per month/year?
The average cost of living in San Antonio, TX per month is considerably lower than the national average. Food prices, utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone and transportation costs are all well below the average health expenses and factors like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are only slightly over the norm. One of the major factors, housing, is about 30% lower than the average. The median listing price is $231,503 while the median sales price is $75,956.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price