What is the Average Cost of living in Portugal per month/year?
With a Consumer Price Index of 65.81, excluding rent, the cost of living in Portugal is similar to that of Spain. Food and transport costs are very reasonable. Basic food items at the supermarket are $1 to $2 each. Beer and wine are also quite cheap while two can dine at a good restaurant for about $40. A monthly pass on public transport is a bit less than $40. Basic utilities are around $110 and rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is $1,160 and up. A similar apartment outside the city center is around $990.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price