What is the Average Cost of living in Phoenix per month/year?
Phoenix is about 10% cheaper to live in than the average city. The price of food is a few points higher while transport costs and health expenses are right on the average. Utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone as well as factors like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are about 5% lower than the norm while the cost of housing is about 25% cheaper. The median listing price is $186,857 while the median sales price is $101,900.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price