What is the Average Cost of living in Pakistan per month/year?
Pakistan has a Consumer Price Index of 31.87 and the cost of living is quite inexpensive. At the markets most of the basic food items can be purchased for less than $1 each while to dine out at a respectable restaurant is less than $10. Transportation is very cheap and the monthly utilities bill is about $120. Rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city center is about $330 a month while outside the center it is just over $215.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price