What is the Average Cost of living in Oregon per month/year?
Depending on location, Oregon can be either more or less expensive than other states, but usually it is a bit cheaper than average states. The only factor lower than average is the cost of utilities such as gas, electricity and telephone. Food, transportation, health expenses and the cost of various items like clothing, entertainment and repairs range from about 5% to 15% higher. The median list price of housing goes from $175,000 at the lower end up to $408,000 at the high end.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price