What is the Average Cost of living in Oklahoma per month/year?
The average cost of living in Oklahoma is well below the national average with transport the only cost being slightly more than the average. Factors such as clothing, entertainment and repairs are right on the average with food, utilities (telephone, electricity, gas) and health expenses all lower. The cost of housing is nearly 40% lower than other states with the median house price being $101,000 at the low end ranging up to $235,000 at the high end.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price