What is the Average Cost of living in Ohio per month/year?
Ohio is a pretty cheap state to live in nowadays for people looking to save a bundle of cash. The price of food and factors such as state taxes is lower while transportation and health costs are right on the average. Utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone are much higher while food is cheaper. One of the major factors in estimating living costs is housing which is well below the average in Ohio. The median price listing ranges from a low of $88,000 to a high of $205,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price