What is the Average Cost of living in North Dakota per month/year?
Living in North Dakota costs right around the average price of everyday living in the US. Telephone, gas and electricity costs are well under the average whereas transportation and health expenses are just below the average. Housing, one of the main factors in determining the cost of living, is also cheaper than in other states with the median list price of homes ranging from $65,000 to $152,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price