What is the Average Cost of living in North Carolina per month/year?
Living in North Carolina can be very expensive compared with its neighboring states. Utilities such as gas, electricity and telephone and transportation costs are lower than average while food, health expenses, taxes and insurance are above the average. The cost of housing is slightly more with the median listing price ranging from $139,000 at the lower end up to $324,000. Depending on location, the price could go over $577,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price