What is the Average Cost of living in New Mexico per month/year?
Although unexpected, New Mexico is a very pricy state to live in. However, in some categories it is lower. For example, utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone. The price of food, transportation, health and other expenses such as state taxes and insurances are all at or just marginally over the average but the cost of housing is considerably more. The median house price at the lower end is $146,000 while at the higher end it is over $340,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price