What is the Average Cost of living in New Hampshire per month/year?
New Hampshire is a very expensive state to live in. Food and transportation costs are just above the average while utilities (telephone, gas, electricity), health expenses and miscellaneous costs such as state taxes and insurance are considerably higher, ranging from 25 to 30 points higher. Housing costs are very slightly lower. The median listing price at the lower end is $176,000 and at the higher end it’s $412,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price